Monday, November 23, 2009

Central Smart Inbox for iphone

I have five email accounts set up on my iphone. When I get a new email, the mail app icon shows one number indicating total unread messages in all accounts. You know the one, that little red alert circle that you almost have to address immediately. But when I go to look at the email, if I'm not in the right account, I have to click twice to get back to the list of all accounts, then click twice to get to the inbox of the account with the new email. Please Apple, give me an option to view all new email in one list, a smart inbox. Maybe there's a setting to include only unread emails, or maybe all of today's emails, etc. But honestly, all this shuffling around is really unnecessary and bulky (and kind of microsofty).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Right, we basically need what already exists in Mail.app. Bonus points if Apple implements a Smart Mailbox feature like in Mail.app, as well